MORE........

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Photos, not happening:)

OK, you will need to make sure your expectations are not too high for this blog, yet. If I told you how long it took me to get this second posting done, you would laugh yourself silly.

We have been humbled by the number of people responding with such special wishes, prayers and giving for the poor souls of Haiti. We are staying in His peace as we prepare our minds, bodies and hearts for the journey ahead. Since there was no room for me to go Saturday, I will work behind the scenes doing all I can to inform all of you and keep you updated. Focusing on all the people working hard, racing the clock to save lives and bring comfort and basic necessities. Be good to one another and will be back on soon. Go to church tomorrow and thank God we live here!
Love Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment