At 8:00 this morning, Team 1 (which includes John) headed out to the destination. BUT, the supplies were still delayed. My understanding is though that the physicians were anxious to get to to Hinche to start caring for the people. I cannot imagine what all will present itself to these physicians and not having the supplies they need! Maybe some miraculous healings will take place, why not?
Team 2, and supplies, are not expected until Monday...I hope to hear more later from my contact, or John himself, so check back later!
Thank you for caring about all this and your kind words to me,