MORE........

Thursday, March 17, 2011

On their way.....

Hello friends!

The team is on their way to their destination!

I cannot speak for everyone but I know John was anxious and excited. It is a very unique feeling, going where you have been led to go, looking forward to meeting strangers, tenderly loving on them whether with medical care, dental care, or children's ministry, and not having a clue who they are!! Yet, you instantly fall in love because as you know "He first loved us!"

And so it is that this team is ready to express the love of Jesus and imitate Him in all they do.
Thank you for your prayers, support and thoughts..

I told John to hurry up and take some pics and send them so I can put them here. He said "Can I get there first?" Oh yea...........

Stay tuned for more and check out the beautiful moon! Think of how it was placed just right:)

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment