MORE........

Monday, March 14, 2011

Bags are packed.......

The bags are packed and now we just need the day to arrive, and it will quickly I know.

It is humbling to think that all the supplies and children's goodies that are packed are specifically meant to be used to bless someone that God has appointed to be blessed...

I can hardly wait to see the pictures of the little ones that John will have the pleasure to hug, touch, or just smile at. Yes, I am jealous that I cannot go, but know that I am not to go but to stay here and support from home.

Would love you to offer prayers for the safe travel. It is not exactly a direct route, and will entail spending the night in the Cairo airport, both ways:). We looked at WalMart yesterday for a inflatable pool float, but of course, the season is not here yet. Thought that was a brilliant idea, but too early!

Thank you in advance for following this. Let us know you are here....

With appreciation,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment