MORE........

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Journey Home...eventually:)

Hello Followers!

John and the team were awakened with the news that their flight from Cairo to London had been canceled...I received this news as I was sound asleep. He said he would keep me informed of the plan. This would mean either a reroute, somewhere, or delayed a couple of days. Needless to say, I told him I would pray for all of them. We hung up, I asked the One who called them to this far away place would now provide a way for them to come home as planned to their awaiting family and friends..Then I promptly, and peacefully, fell back to sleep..

When I awoke I had an updated schedule of their plans in my email box. The good news, they are not spending the night in the Cairo airport hallways, they are spending the night in another airplane en route to Madrid! Carumba! (sp?)

They will then proceed to London to LAX and get home as planned! YEA!

They will be tired, tired puppies when they finally land..I never thought of the alternative to sleeping in an airport could be getting on another plane and just flying some random place!
"His thoughts are not our thoughts"..you can say that again!

Thank you for your interest and support of this mission. I imagine some closing pictures and stories in the days to come..

Now, off to bake some cookies for "my missionary man".

No comments:

Post a Comment