MORE........

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Next Trip!

Hi friends,

I think you might be interested in following along with us on our next trip. We leave April 14 to return to the West Bank, Israel. We will once again be doing medical and children's work for the dear people in that area. Plans have been in the works and I know that people will want to join us in praying for all the details, the people, and the health and safety of our team.

I will keep you updated as things progress. I will also report from the Land once we get underway. We are excited to return.

If you have not been able to leave a comment and wish to, I think you do it through google maybe. Persevere until you figure it out as your comments will be very appreciated as we go on this journey, together..

Enjoy the sunshine!

God Bless all of you
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment